Cool Movie Cool Movie

this really dosent deserve turd.

I think this was voted in at a bad time, I like it a lot, the graphics are iffy, but its really fun to watch, rename it for the sequels, improve the visuals, and this would be thoughroughly enjoyable.

Strawberry's Christmas Strawberry's Christmas

YAY! THE (metaphorical) QUEEN IS BACK!

i love you turd! merry christmas, i think this is your 3rd best yet! you rewl! you rawk! send me a sweaty penis postcard from clocktopia! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

TurdClock responds:

dude you live in clocktopia....you're my next door neighboor. anyway, thanks for your review and merry christmas, i will stop by with some presents on up coming days.

SG Ep. 2 Trailer SG Ep. 2 Trailer

OMG!

SGII! the original rawked and i can't wait for 2! hurry it up! (but don't hurry 2 much!)

........... ...........

fight em!

good for you for voicing ur opinion, i respect you, when i spoke out against war on ng, it was right before desert storm II so gung hos ripped on me, you make a great point, and deserve respect.

Zelda: The Damage of Time Zelda: The Damage of Time

pretty good.

these are a lot better than my old sprite movies, luckily, i'm improving! this was very interesting, although, my main recomendation is that you add battle animations, i mean, mine sucked, but i tried ( i made mine a loooong time ago, i just didnt submit ), but you are very talented, and definitly keep making them, i enjoyed this movie thouroughly!

DarkAssailant responds:

Wow, theres someone who thinks im talented. o.O

Thanks for review

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

OMFG PIE!

THIS rewls! keep it up blanchette!

ClockCrew News ClockCrew News

OMG!

WAS THERE REALLY A B+! BY STRAWBERRYCLOCK! HOW LONG AGO? HAS TEH KING RETURNED!? OMG RESPOND!

pyro400069 responds:

yep, it was a few weeks ago. but a buncha blammers were on so it lasted or only a few minutes. i voted 5 tho!

The Great Jason Chase. The Great Jason Chase.

wOOT!!!11

dude, this is freaking awesome, total awesomeness! this is teh shit bitch! bluecherry rules! cannibus rules! achron rules! jason rules! this movie pwnz!

beanies520 responds:

Thanks for reviewing CitrusClock! You are teh best! Thanks for saying we all pwn! it was very kind of you... thanks!

Tribute To My Dad Tribute To My Dad

that was cool.

even though it wasn't the best movie ever, it was funny, and definitly worth watching, keep it up master samus!

Knoxs "The Matrix" 3 Knoxs "The Matrix" 3

B! this is awesome! best knox movie EVER!

KEeP rocking It _KNOX_ yOU RUlE! BBBB!