KiLL RaMpAgE KiLL RaMpAgE

releiving:9

my god, i feel better after that.

AAAHHH's Pro Skate 2 AAAHHH's Pro Skate 2

peice of shit.

this deserves immediate removal for its total shittiness!

enter the matrix in style enter the matrix in style

it wasn't that bad!

It really didn't deserve turd of the week, its actually pretty fun, I kinda liked it, its not that good, but its not that bad either, so, keep it up dude, just improve a little and you'll be doin' great.

Kill Eminem Kill Eminem

to WhyteTygr420

blink 182, sum41 etc. are not punk, they are posers, the casualties, NOFX, SubhUMaNS, and the business are true punk, also green day is not punk, but back to the topic! it was a cool game.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

whoop ass mother fucker!

hell yes this rocks the casbah! best movie on newgrounds!

new rock-paper-scissors!! new rock-paper-scissors!!

the AI was stupid.

rock and paper you always lost, scissors you always won, that was the most retarded thing ever! god, this sucks.

DemonHyena responds:

that aint true, foo!

Kobe Bryant 2003 Kobe Bryant 2003

this is the best game i have ever put in my mouth!

i mean played. the easter eggs are hilarious!

Gauntlet Gauntlet

shit.

the buttons are messed up, I really hated the music, the gameplay was frustrating, and pointless, and overall it just wasn't fun to play, next time, you should have a menu telling the story, what to do, and how to play. I hope my review helped!

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

this is pretty lame

honestly, where is the fun in this? click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,click, drag,

Brodeo Skate WIP Update 2 Brodeo Skate WIP Update 2

sucks ass.

make better courses, make stats work, and dont make it so you have to restart every time you wipe out, and maybe it will be good.

789tHeGuY987 responds:

The stats do work, ya dumb shit. Look at the game before u review it. The course is just a demo course this is like hardcore prerelease.